Spring Break 2019
GIVE YOUR CHILD A GREAT CAMP EXPERIENCE DURING SPRING BREAK!
Spring into soccer with DC Way's Spring Break Camp! DC Way's camp provides players the opportunity to work on technical soccer skills as well as participate in fun games. The DC Way team leads energetic games that combine learning and fun! Your kid will get the most out of Spring while developing both soccer and cognitive skils in just a few days!
This camp will improve speed, teamwork, and more! How you ask? Through fun soccer games like Fastest Person in DC that is specifically developed to train for speed. A few day at our camp can make all the difference in your childs soccer and cognitive skills!
Campers: boys and girls 5-14 years old.
Dates: April 15-19
- New topic everyday!
- New sportsmanship word everyday to discuss!
- New fun contest every afternoon!
- New winner and prize everyday!
- Monday: Messi Day (Dribbling)
- Tuesday: Ronaldo Day (Speed and Reaction)
- Wednesday: Beckham Day (Passing and Vision)
- Thursday: Neymar Day (Finishing and Moves)
- Friday: USA Day (Teamwork)
- Camp Schedule
- (8:40-9:00 am) Registration and drop off
- (9:15-10:00 am) First Morning Session
- (10:00-10:15 am) Snack time
- (10:15-11:00 am) Second Morning Session
- (11:00-12:00 pm) Small Sided Games and Scrimmages
- (12:00-1:00 pm) Lunch
- (1:00-2:00 pm) Fun Competitions and Awards
- (2:00-2:50 pm) Scrimmage
- (3:00-3:30 pm) Pick Up
You can choose between either a full of half day schedule for camp. Full-day schedule goes from 9 am - 3 pm and half day from 9 am -12 pm, daily option available as well.
What To Bring: water bottle, shin guards, sunscreen, lunch and snacks