DC Way’s U12-U17 leadership development program: Leadership through soccer
DC Way’s U12-U17 leadership development program is offered at our camps to allow attendees the opportunity to continue their training while developing valuable skills and working experience.
This program is for those who would like to become a coach's assistant and enjoys working with younger players. Participants will learn how to coach and will be able to improve their soccer and leadership skills.
Attendees: 12-17 years old
CIT Registration open for Our February Break Camp
BENEFITS OF THE CIT PROGRAM:
· Develop leadership skills
· Learn from and work with our experienced coaches
· Build self-confidence and gain experience
· Become a role model and share your knowledge with younger campers
· Help create the fun and unique atmosphere that makes camp so special!
· Complete online registration form
· Meet our coach
· Make payment & receive acceptance letter
If you are interested to find out more about our CIT program, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org